Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 December 2011

Thalaivar turns 62




Superstar Rajinikanth is celebrating his 62nd birthday today and this time it's a day of thanksgiving for millions of his fans as they celebrate his near-total recovery from kidney-related ailment.

Scores of Thalaivar fans have lined up special pujas and charitable activities through the day.

In a change of plan, Rajinikanth has put on hold his much-awaited film Rana. Instead, the superstar will be seen first in Kochadaiyaan, a 3D movie.

"I am a crazy fan of the superstar, I wish him a happy, hale and healthy birthday. I pray to God that not just me but even my grandchildren would enjoy watching and admiring Superstar," said Chinmayi Sripada, a playback singer.

"Very happy birthday Rajini sir," said Suhasini Mani Ratnam along with a few actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment