Powered By Blogger

Monday 5 December 2011

Assembly is Babu's benami property!!!

Telugu Desam Party president N Chandrababu Naidu on Monday wondered why his rivals were linking every property in the world to him stating that they were all his benami properties.
Making a scathing attack on all his rivals while initiating the debate on the no-confidence motion in the state assembly, the TDP president challenged that he would sell away all the properties, if they were proven to be his benami assets, and donate the money to those who make wild allegations against him.
“They say I own a hotel in Singapore. Let anybody prove that I own any property, leave alone hotel, in Singapore. I will write the hotel in his or her name. I am not surprised if they say even this assembly building is my benami property,” Naidu alleged.
He said there were several allegations against me in the past and not a single allegation was proved. “I have been in the opposition for the last eight years. What have you done all these years,” he asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment